BTS cancels concerts in South Korean capital due to virus

Norge Nyheter Nyheter

BTS cancels concerts in South Korean capital due to virus
Norge Siste Nytt,Norge Overskrifter
  • 📰 ABC
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 18 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 51%

K-pop superstar group BTS has canceled a series of upcoming concerts in Seoul due to concerns about the novel coronavirus outbreak in South Korea.

Case of ‘community spread’ of coronavirus in US raises concerns

It said the COVID-19"outbreak has made it impossible at this time to predict the scale of the outbreak during the dates of the concert in April.” and safety of hundreds of thousands of guests as well as our artists and the dire impact a last-minute cancellation may have on guests from overseas, production companies and staff,” the agency said.

Vi har oppsummert denne nyheten slik at du kan lese den raskt. Er du interessert i nyhetene kan du lese hele teksten her. Les mer:

ABC /  🏆 471. in US

Norge Siste Nytt, Norge Overskrifter

Similar News:Du kan også lese nyheter som ligner på denne som vi har samlet inn fra andre nyhetskilder.

South Korean boy band BTS cancels some concerts in Seoul, citing coronavirus outbreakSouth Korean boy band BTS cancels some concerts in Seoul, citing coronavirus outbreakThe cancellations come as South Korea reports rapidly rising cases of the virus, which is believed to have originated in China before spreading globally.
Les mer »

BTS Cancels Korean Tour Dates Over Coronavirus OutbreakBTS Cancels Korean Tour Dates Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Les mer »

BTS Cancels Korean Concerts Over Coronavirus PandemicBTS Cancels Korean Concerts Over Coronavirus PandemicBTS has canceled several concerts planned in Korea due to the global coronavirus outbreak, according to a post on the group&39;s mobile fan platform Weverse.
Les mer »

South Korean virus cases jump again, first US soldier infectedSouth Korean virus cases jump again, first US soldier infectedUS military statement says a 23-year-old soldier is in self-quarantine at his off-base residence adding that he had been based in Camp Carroll in a town near Daegu, and visited both Carroll and nearby Camp Walker in recent days.
Les mer »

South Korean virus cases jump again, 1st US soldier infectedSouth Korean virus cases jump again, 1st US soldier infectedSEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean virus cases jumped again Wednesday and the U.S. military confirmed its first case among American soldiers based in the Asian country, with his case and many...
Les mer »

U.S. soldier is infected with coronavirus as South Korean virus cases jump againU.S. soldier is infected with coronavirus as South Korean virus cases jump againA U.S. military statement said the 23-year-old soldier infected with the coronavirus was in self-quarantine at his off-base residence.
Les mer »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 04:58:05