Hoax threat: Suspect in custody following lockdown at Slinger Middle School

Norge Nyheter Nyheter

Hoax threat: Suspect in custody following lockdown at Slinger Middle School
Norge Siste Nytt,Norge Overskrifter
  • 📰 fox13
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 32 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 16%
  • Publisher: 51%

Suspect in custody after Wisconsin school placed on lockdown when student admitted to saying 'I have a gun' in a crowded hallway

SLINGER, Wis. — A suspect is in custody after the student admitted to saying"I have a gun" in a crowded hallway at Wisconsin middle school on Friday.

The Slinger School District said they believe the situation has stabilized. The middle school, as well as Slinger High School and Slinger Elementary, are under lockdown due to the incident. The lockdown will continue"as we complete the investigation. We will inform you when the lockdown has been lifted," according to a letter to families.

"Honestly I'm irritated with it, because it is a foolish statement to make, based on what has been going on in the last week and a half. And we will look at whether or not we can file some charges, depending on how old the student is," Chief Schmidt said.

Vi har oppsummert denne nyheten slik at du kan lese den raskt. Er du interessert i nyhetene kan du lese hele teksten her. Les mer:

fox13 /  🏆 550. in US

Norge Siste Nytt, Norge Overskrifter

Similar News:Du kan også lese nyheter som ligner på denne som vi har samlet inn fra andre nyhetskilder.

Lockdown on Five Schools in Poway Unified School District Lifted Following Anonymous Phone Call ThreatLockdown on Five Schools in Poway Unified School District Lifted Following Anonymous Phone Call ThreatUPDATE: Per San Diego Police, lockdowns at five schools in the Poway Unified School District have been lifted. Police continue to investigate the anonymous phone call threat. More details here:
Les mer »

MPS says school fire started after break-inMPS says school fire started after break-inAn investigation is underway following a fire at Bellingrath Middle School.
Les mer »

Blaine schools declared safe after student receives threats prompting lockdownBlaine schools declared safe after student receives threats prompting lockdownBlaine schools were declared safe at around 5:15 p.m. Wednesday after being placed under lockdown due to a threat.
Les mer »

Teen makes violent threats against Boulder schools, including a shooting at a middle school, police sayTeen makes violent threats against Boulder schools, including a shooting at a middle school, police sayOn Tuesday, officers received information that a 14-year-old student “made threats of a school shooting at Casey Middle School during continuation celebrations” this Thursday as well as other possible violent threats, Boulder police said in a news release.
Les mer »

Investigators Find Video Game Controller, Not Firearm At Armstrong Middle School After Reports Student Boarded Bus With GunInvestigators Find Video Game Controller, Not Firearm At Armstrong Middle School After Reports Student Boarded Bus With GunBristol Township police say there's no threat to the students at Armstrong Middle School after reports that a child boarded a bus with a gun. Investigators discovered the student brought a black video game controller to school with him, not a firearm.
Les mer »

Lockdowns lifted at several 4S Ranch schools after anonymous phone call threat -Lockdowns lifted at several 4S Ranch schools after anonymous phone call threat -SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – An unfounded school-shooting threat prompted lockdowns Thursday at a half-dozen secondary, middle and elementary schools in the Black Mountain Ranch and neighboring 4S Ranch communities, authorities reported. An unknown person made the telephone threat against Del Norte High School via a call to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department in the early afternoon, said Ryan Wisniewski,...
Les mer »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 13:38:31